The Influence of Convenience and Benefits on The Decision to Transaction by Using Electronic Money in Students of HKBP NOMMENSEN University Medan
This study aims to find out how convenience and profit influence the decision to transact using electronic money for HKBP Nommensen University of Medan students. The population in this study were HKBP Nommensen University of Medan students with a total of 8417 students. The sampling technique uses non- probability sampling. The results of multiple linear regression testing show that the Ease variable has a positive effect on the decision to transact using electronic money with a coefficient of 0.405. The benefit variable has a positive effect on the decision to make transactions using electronic money with a regression coefficient of 0.466. The results of the t-test calculation (partial) Convenience (X1) have a positive and significant effect on the decision to transact using electronic money, this is indicated by the value of tcount = 4.082 > ttable = 1.988 with a significance of 0.001 <0.05. The benefit variable (X2) has a positive and significant effect on transaction decisions, this is indicated by the calculation results of tcount = 4.335 > ttable = 1.988 with a significance of 0.001 <0.05. Simultaneously the convenience variables (X1) and benefits (X2) have a positive and significant effect on transaction decisions. This is shown from the calculation results of Fcount of 80.892 with a Ftable value of 3.09 (80.892 > 3.09) with a significant value of 0.001 <0.05. From the results of determination (R2) it is obtained that the value of R2 = 61.7% Work performance variable (Y) is influenced by physical work environment variables (X1) and organizational commitment (X2) while the remaining 38.3% is influenced by other factors. independent variables not examined in this study.
Hak Cipta (c) 2023 Jurnal Penelitian Ekonomi Dan Akuntansi (JPENSI)
Artikel ini berlisensi Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.