• Bhiaztika Ristyanadi Universitas Islam Lamongan
  • Yunni Rusmawati Dwi Jayanti Univeristas Islam Lamongan



Study was to (1) analyze the image of the brand Lyly Bakery, (2) analyze consumer satisfaction Lyly Bakery, (3) analyze consumer loyalty Lyly Bakery, and (4) analyze the influence of brand image and customer satisfaction to customer loyalty Lyly Bakery. Implementation of the assessment of these parameters is done by scoring method. This study in the form of questionnaires containing questions for the items given a response by the respondent researchers.

The influence of brand image on customer loyalty to the product Lyly Bakery. The analysis technique used is to use multiple linear regression models. Constant values (a) obtained for 0046, which means if the brand image variable does not exist then it is assumed that consumer loyalty is formed by 0046. Brand image regression coefficient (b) of 0.379 indicates when there is an increase in the brand image will enhance customer loyalty Lyly Bakery. The coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) was obtained for 0447, which means contributions pangaruh brand image variable, is equal to 44.7% and the remaining 55.3% is explained by other factors outside the model. This means that the variable brand image can provide a major influence on changes in consumer loyalty Lyly Bakery.


Keyword: brand image, customer satisfaction, customer loyalty


Akbar, M and Parvez, N. 2009. Impact Of Service Quality, Trust, and Customer Satisfaction on Customers Loyalty. Independent University: Bangladesh.

Akin, E. 2012. Literature Reviewand Discussion on Customer Loyalty and Consciousness. Aksaray University: Turkey.

Andreassen, T. 1997. Customer Loyalty and Complex Services: The Impact of Corporate Image on Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty for Customers with Varying Degrees of Service Expertise. Norwegian School of Management-The Graduate School, and Stockholm University: Norwegian.

Damayanti, T. 2012. Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan PT. Bank Negara Indonesia Terhadap Kepuasan Nasabah (Studi Kasus KCP PT. BNI Jagakarsa, Jakarta Selatan)â€. Universitas Gunadarma: Jakarta.

Hafeez, S and Muhammad, B. 2012. The Impact of Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Programs on Customer’s Loyalty:Evidence from Banking Sector of Paskitan. Faculty Member: Islamabad, Pakistan.

Jangga, R. et al. 2012. Factors Determining the level Of Satisfaction Experienced By Customers Who Visit Family Chain Restaurants. Universiti Teknologi MARA Cawangan Johor: Malaysia.

Johnson, M. et al. 2000. The Evolution and Future of National Customer Satisfaction Index Models. University of Karlstad: Sweden.

Mao, J. 2010. Customer Brand Loyalty. Surrey International Institute, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics: China.

Nezakati, al. 2011. Factors Influencing Customer Loyalty Towards Fast Food Restaurants. Universiti Putra Malaysia: Malaysia.

Nugroho, F. 2011. Pengaruh Citra Merek dan Kepuasan Pelanggan Terhadap Loyalitas Konsumen. Universitas Pembangunan Nasional: Yogyakarta.

Razavi, S. 2012. How Customer Satisfaction, Corporate Image and Customer Loyalty are Related?. University of Tehran: Iran

Singh, H. 2006. The Importance of Customer Satisfaction in Relation to Customer Loyalty and Retention. Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation Technology Park Malaysia: Malaysia.

Sirapracha, J and Tocquer, G. 2012. Customer Experience, Brand Image and Customer Loyalty in Telecommunication Services. University of Mahidol: Thailand.

Stephen, L. et al. 2007. The Effect Of Brand Image on Overall Satisfaction and Loyality Intention in the Context Of Color Cosmetic. University Malaysia Sabah: Sabah, Malaysia.

Suh, J and Yi, Y. 2006. When Brand Attitude Affect the Customer satisfaction-Loyalty Relation: The Moderating Role of product Involvement. University National Seoul: Seoul.

Takur, S and Singh, P. 2012. Brand Image, Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Intention: A Study in the Context Of Cosmetic Product Among the People Of Central India. Maharana Pratap College of Management: Bhopal.

Wibowo, P. 2008. Pengaruh Promosi Terhadap Kepuasan dan Peningkatan Jumlah Pelanggan Pada Restoran Steak & Ribs Kenyot Corp. Jakarta.




Cara Mengutip

Ristyanadi, B., & Dwi Jayanti, Y. R. (2018). PENGARUH CITRA MERK DAN KEPUASAN PELANGGAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN (Studi Kasus Perilaku Konsumen Toko Roti Lyly Bakery). JPIM (Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu Manajemen), 3(2), 690–702.