Peer Review Process
- Every submitted manuscript will go through a blind review process.
- The review process considers novelty, objectivity, methodology, scientific impact, conclusions and references
- Reviewers must provide written feedback in a timely manner on the merits of the scientific merit and scientific value of the work
- Avoid personal comments or criticism
- Notify the editor immediately if unable to review in a timely manner and if possible, provide the names of other potential reviewers
- Watch for ethical issues, such as substantial similarities between the final text and any text papers published or submitted to other journals.
- Make sure the articles published comply with journal standards
- Protects readers from erroneous or flawed research and studies that cannot be validated by others