- Authors must ensure that they have written a completely original work. If the author uses the work and / or words of others, it must be quoted or quoted appropriately.
- An author generally should not publish manuscripts describing substantially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal simultaneously is unethical and unacceptable publishing behavior.
- Proper recognition of the work of others should always be given. Authors should cite publications that are influential in determining the nature of the work reported.
- All accepted manuscripts will go through a plagiarism screening process by the editorial board. Editors use https://www.turnitin.com/ for submissions.
- Articles submitted must have a maximum of 30% difference in similarity.