THE EFFECT OF PERFORMANCE ALLOWANCES ON EMPLOYEE MORALE AT THE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NATIONAL POPULATION AND FAMILY PLANNING AGENCY (BKKBN) OF THE SPECIAL REGION OF YOGYAKARTA

Muhammad Isnaini Fathoni, Kuswanto Kuswanto, Herman Wahyu Dwi Maelana

Sari


This study aims to determine the effect of performance allowances on employee morale at the Representative of the National Population and Family Planning Agency (BKKBN) of the Special Region of Yogyakarta. The population in this study amounted to 98 people, while the sample in this study amounted to 79 people. The results of this study shows that the magnitude of the influence of performance allowances on employee morale at the Representative of the National Population and Family Planning Agency (BKKBN) of the Special Region of Yogyakarta. is 2.6%, while the remaining 97.4% is influenced by other variables or factors.


Kata Kunci


Performance allowance, enthusiasm for work

Teks Lengkap:

PDF (English)


DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30736%2Fjpim.v7i2.1096

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.



Terindeks pada :

 

 
      

 

 

Creative Commons License
JPIM (Jurnal Penelitian ilmu Manajemen) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.