THE IMPACT OF PRINTING BENEFIT QUALITY, SATISFACTION CUSTOMER AND CLIENT DEPENDABILITY IN EFFORTS TO EXTEND COMMERCE DEALS TURNOVER ANGELA GIFT PRINTING IN SURABAYA

Sofyan Lazuardi, Fanny Dwi Puspitasari, Etin Puspitasari

Sari


This study aims to clarify the quality of printing services and customer satisfaction can significantly affect Customer Loyalty in an effort to increase sales turnover of printing business angela souvenir surabaya. This research uses quantitative research methods. The population in this study is customers who use angela souvenir surabaya printing services with a sample of 18 respondents, then analysis techniques and using statistics using spss 25.00. to Knowing the results requires Multiple Linear Test, Test F and Test t. Variable quality of print service quality (X1) and customer satisfaction (X2). These have a significant impact on the dependent variable of customer loyalty (Y).  Print quality (X1) and customer satisfaction (X2) scores can affect customer loyalty (Y) by 0.888 indicating that 88.8% of customer loyalty variables and the remaining 11.2% are not explained by other variables. Print Service Quality (X1) t count (3,759) t table (2,131) with significance level 0.002 0.05.Customer Satisfaction (X2)t count (3,181)t table (2,131) with a significance level of 0.006 0.05. That partially The Quality of Print Services and Customer Satisfaction (X2) significantly affects Customer Loyalty (Y) in an effort to increase sales turnover at Angela Souvenir Printing in Surabaya.


Kata Kunci


Print Service Quality,Customer Satisfaction,Customer Loyalty

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Amri, A. (2020). Dampak COVID-19 Terhadap UMKM di Indonesia. Jurnal

Brand, 123-130.

Kartasasmita, Ginandjar.2018. Pembangunan Untuk Rakyat: Memadukan Pertumbuhan Dan Pemerataan, Jakarta : Pustaka CIDESINDO.

Lestari, A.H.2021.Makin Cuan, Bisnis Percetakan Digital Bertahan di Tengah Pandemi.Website :https://www.medcom.id/ekonomi/entrepreneurship/ybJOy0jk -makin-cuan-bisnis-percetakan-digital-bertahan-di-tengah-pandemi

Nazarudin and Yosep.2019.Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Dan Kepuasan Pelanggan Terhadap Loyalitas Nasabah Pt Bank Rakyat Indonesia Cabang Padang. Upublished Paper

Nurmin Arianto.2018.Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Dan Loyalitas Pengunjung Dalam Menggunakan Jasa Hotel Rizen Kedaton Bogor. Jurnal Pemasaran Kompetitif

Rismawati S. 2021. Perilaku konsumen : teori dan praktik dalam praktik analisis

segmentasi pasar global, PT. Berkat Mukmin Mandiri, Sidoarjo.

Salam Kikie.2021.Perubahan Tren Pencetakan Komersial Tahun 2021. Print Media Indonesia : Graphic Company Information & Communication Media.Website :https://www.indonesiaprintmedia.com/

Suwarsito,S.A.2020. Kualitas Layanan Dan Kepuasan Serta Pengaruhnya Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan (Studi Kasus Pada Pelanggan Layanan Indosat Unlimited di Cimanggis Depok).Jurnal Ilmiah Bina Manajemen. Vol 3(1)




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30736%2Fjpim.v7i2.1098

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.



Terindeks pada :

 

 
      

 

 

Creative Commons License
JPIM (Jurnal Penelitian ilmu Manajemen) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.